sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2008

New Soul -Yael Naim


I'm a new soul i came to this strange world hoping
I could learn a bit about how to give and take.
But since i came here felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

I'm a young soul in this very strange world
Hoping i
Could learn a bit about what is true and fake.
But why don't please trying
To comunnicate finding
Just that love is not always easy to make.

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

This is a happy end cause'
You don't understand
Everything you have done why's
Everything so wrong

This is a happy end
Come and give me your hand i'll
Take your far away.

[refrain]:
I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping i
Could learn
A bit about how to give and take
But since
I came here fellt the joy and the fear
Finding myself
Making every possible mistake

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...


La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la....

Nenhum comentário: